Pages

20 August 2008

Welcome To Sparks Fly

My name is Clayton and blogging is very new to me. I tend to early on jump on the latest trend like blogging and then find I keep up with it very inconsistently. But as this semester I will be reading much and thinking much I thought that a blog would be a great way of accomplishing two dilemmas I have faced every semester since attending the Criswell College: 1) blogging affords me the opportunity to share with a wide range of people what I have been thinking about and learning while enabling me to have a normal social life, and 2) it will help me to think more clearly about what I am learning due to you being able to respond to my posts and me having a place to pour out my thoughts and clear up some room in my head.

I very much look forward to those of you who will frequent my blog responding to and interacting with me. Please be honest and let me know if you have any opinions about anything on the blog.

Now to point out some of the features of Sparks Fly. I will be weekly posting a new poll question, some of which will be fun and some of which will be purposefully engaging. I also will have listed books that I will be reading so you can see where I getting my inspiration from and also for those of you who will be interested,so you can join me in my reading. Keep an eye out for any new features.
At the bottom of the page you will find a link to the Goats Go 2 Hell Podcast. This is a podcast that my friend Mr. Chris and I started a while back. As of now it as fallen into disrepair but it will, Lord willing, be "resurrected" soon. But listed now are the 4 episodes we have done, however listen at your own risk.

As for now I hope this finds you well and again I look forward to what the future holds for my blogging career.

Clayton

No comments: